This website is developed and maintained by Sigma Orionis, coordinator of the RRI-ICT Forum project funded by the European Union through its Horizon 2020 (H2020) programme for research and innovation.
The RRI-ICT Forum project, launched on Jan. 1, 2015 for a period of 3 years, aims at analysing, supporting and promoting the contribution of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) to, and the Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) approach in ICT research and innovation under H2020.
Among planned project activities:
- Active interaction with other RRI/SSH-intensive (H2020 & non-H2020) ICT-related projects,
- Development of an open community devoted to RRI in ICT,
- Organisation of annual multi-faceted and multi-disciplinary open events,
- Publication of annual reports analysing the emergence of RRI in ICT,
- Contribution to conferences and publications.
RRI-ICT Forum is a collaborative project, developed by a partnership committed to curate the RRI-ICT domain in H2020, facilitate community views and agenda, and empower other projects and the European Commission. This partnership includes complementary partners with a longstanding experience in the analysis of the interactions between ICT and societies:
- Sigma Orionis, coordinator
- Euclid Network
- Istituto di Studi per l’Integrazione dei Sistemi
- Politecnico di Torino
- University of Ljubljana
- Zentrum für Soziale Innovation
The RRI-ICT Forum project flyer can be downloaded here.